What's Off the Needles:
Mitered Square #1 is done! Not sure how many I'm actually going to have to make, but had fun making this one.
What's On the Needles:
Miriam's bag is still on the needles, not really rushing to finish it now because I found out a few days ago that she knew about it all along.
Mitered Square #2
What I'm Planning On:
Music/flute bag for my mother
Scarf for my sister
I was going to do a giveaway, but scrapped it due to not starting it on Christmas Eve (as this video was orginally going to go up on that day).
Goals for 2015:
- Finish a pair of socks during the year
- Finish at least 3 gifts for family/friends (this includes neighbors)
- Don't buy yarn unless I have a project in mind
- Don't buy fiber unless I have finished spinning the fiber that I have (this will be talked more about in 2015)
- Go to MD Sheep and Wool OR Rhinebeck
- Crochet more
- Have a Review Feature for the Vidcast